GNSS Planning will help you find the best period of time for your survey
- Indicate your location. Pick it from the map or type in its known coordinates.
- Select the date, time and duration of your survey.
- Select the constellations of satellites used by your receiver.
(GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, COMPASS, QZSS)
► Check all available views to find the best time interval that provides:
- Maximum count of visible satellites from your location
- Best satellites geometry (i.e. minimum DOP)
- Best ionosphere conditions (i.e. minimum TEC)