Spectra Precision Survey Mobile (SPSM) is an easy to learn and simple to use field software for surveyors who want to get their work done fast and efficiently. The user interface is designed to be simple and straightforward so surveyors can be productive immediately.
Sharing data between crews is seamless with importing and exporting capabilities. Surveyors can measure, stakeout and calibrate a site in their coordinate system of choice after configuring their receiver settings. SPSM currently supports the Spectra Precision SP60,SP80 GNSS receivers and Mechanical Total Stations Nikon such as NPL-322/322+, DTM-322/322, Nivo M series, Focus 8 & Focus 6.
The software is optimized for use on Android devices v4.3 and higher. SPSM allows users the flexibility to use any Android supported device.
The features and functionalities provided by Spectra Precision Survey Mobile will enable surveyors to be productive and efficient in the field where every second counts.
- Topological point survey, multi-epoch control point survey, offset distance point survey, and fast survey with controller internal GNSS.
- Static survey and data logging.
- To log number of points in the same job.
- Road elements supported including importing road design files, defining road elements, defining intersections and stakeout of rad stations.
- Grid to local transformation.
- RTK Radio (Internal, External), RTK Network (VRS), RTK Bluetooth (Long Range SP60 only) & RTX
Import & Export
- Import: Point (txt,csv), AutoCad (dxf), Coordinate System (scs), Job (jxl), Roads (rxl).
- Export:Point (txt,csv), South CASS (dat), AutoCad (dxf), Job (jxl), Roads (rxl), Coordinate System (scs), Static Survey Report (txt)
- Topological point, control point with grid coordinates or WGS84 geodetic coordinates.
- Calculate points based on distances and angles.